The Clover Mini 3
The small, but powerful point-of-sale.
A full point-of-sale system in one sleek, little package. The Clover Mini can fit into any space and packs plenty of POS power to run your business, end to end. You can use it just for payments or to run your whole business, from inventory to payroll.
Small, yet powerful.
The Mini is small enough to fit into any space, but packs plenty of POS power to run your full house, from front to back.
Payments and deposits made easily.
Swipe, dip, tap, or take cash—accept your customers preferred way to pay and get the funds in your bank account as fast as the next business day.
Future-proof your business.
The Mini can be as minimal or as full-featured as you want it to be. Plus, it will always grow and scale with your business.
Stay on top of your numbers.
Monitor your sales, refunds, best-selling items, and more from any computer or mobile device.
- ProcessorQualcomm® Snapdragon™ octa-core
- SoftwareAndroid 10
- Internal Memory2GB RAM, 16GB Flash
- Display8.00″, 1280 × 800 pixels
- Ports2 Type A USB, 1 Type B USB, & 1 RJ12
- Audio3.5-mm audio jack (with L/R output and mic input), speaker and microphone
- CameraFront-facing for barcode scanning
- Internet ConnectionEthernet, Wi-Fi, 4G/LTE
- PrinterInternal thermal receipt printer
Pair with Clover’s state-of-the-art accessories.
Clover Cash Drawer
The Clover cash drawer is the official matching cash drawer for The Mini and The Station, built by Clover. This drawer has 5 bill slots and 5 coin slots and automatically pops open if you ring a sale when connected to your Mini or Station Clover system via the included interface cable.
- 16×16 Cash Drawer
- Till with 5 bill and 5 coin slots
- Cash drawer cable
- 2 keys
- Two foam packing inserts
- This cash drawer is printer-driven, so it must be plugged into a printer to pop for sales
- Has 5 fixed bill slots and 5 fixed coin slots
- 2 media slots
- 16.54 x 16.54 x 4.3 in (42.01 x 42.01 x 11 cm)
- 16 lbs (7.3 kg)
- The Mini, built by Clover
- ALL Stations built by Clover (v1, v2-2018, pro, duo, solo)
Clover P500 printer is compatible with the Clover Station and the Clover Mini POS. The Clover P500 printer a customer-facing printers that is perfect for a retail store, restaurant, bakery, convenience store and other businesses. This compact space-saving clover POS printer syncs to any Clover point-of-sale terminal for easy receipt printing.
Clover Mini Swivel
Mini Swivel is a custom stand for Clover Mini POS, allowing merchant to share their Clover Mini POS display with their customers: Start the order, add items, and with one hand turn Clover Mini POS around so your customer can pay on the beautiful POS display.
Leave us a message.
Currently, ECS is only able to process payments within the United States and its territories. If you are outside the US, we appreciate your interest and hope to expand our payment processing capabilities in the future.
More terminals from Clover.
If this is your first time setting up your Clover, or you are wondering how to turn on the Clover Mini 3, follow these steps:
1. First, be advised, the Clover mini power button does not exist. The device should power on automatically when plugged in and connected properly.
2. Next, place the white hub cable in its port on the back of your clover device.
3. Use the provided screwdriver to secure the cable in place.
4. Connect the black power brick to the white hub.
5. Connect the black power chord to the black power brick.
6. Plug in the power cable to power on your Clover Mini.
7. Follow the setup wizard to finish setting up your device.
To turn on and off your device, simply plug and unplug it. If your Clover wont turn on after plugging in your power cable, check your outlet for a blown fuse. You can test this by plugging in other electronics to see if they work on that outlet.
Do not factory reset a Clover device unless directed to by Clover customer support.
A factory reset erases all data from your device. Any transactions stored while offline are also deleted, but transactions that were accepted, but not batched, are saved before being deleted from the device.
When you factory reset a Clover device, you’ll receive:
1. A new activation code via email (your original activation code is no longer valid).
2. A notification with the new activation code when you log in to your Clover account
You should only factory reset your device if:
1. You are canceling your account.
2. You are receiving a replacement device.
3. You have been recommended to by Clover customer support.
You can factory reset a device using the Setup or Settings app on a device, or from Account & Setup on the Web Dashboard.
Factory reset using the Setup app:
1. Make sure to select the Owners Account and not Admin.
2. Open the Setup app on the device you want to reset.
3. Tap Devices.
4. Select the device you’re currently using.
5. Tap the Clover Mini’s Reset button; then tap the checkbox to confirm that you understand all offline transactions on the device will be deleted.
Factory reset using the Settings app:
1. Open the Settings app or swipe down from the top right corner of your Clover screen, then select Settings.
2. Tap Reset; then select Factory data reset.
3. Tap Reset Device to confirm.
Factory reset on the Web Dashboard:
1. From a web browser, log in to https://www.clover.com/dashboard/login.
2. From the Account menu at the top right, select Account & Setup.
3. In the About Your Business section, select Devices.
4. In the Devices list, find the device to be reset and click the pencil icon.
5. Select Factory Reset.
6. A message will appear requiring you to confirm the reset and acknowledge that all data and unprocessed orders on the device will be lost.
7. Confirm the reset, and then select Factory Reset to reset the device, or select Cancel.
After your device resets, follow the onscreen instructions to activate and connect your Clover device.
The Clover name and logo are owned by Clover Network, Inc. a wholly-owned subsidiary of First Data Corporation, and are registered or used in the U.S. and many foreign countries.