The Station Solo
Speed, power, reliability.
Accept payments and run your business with a customizable, all-in-one point-of-sale system. The Station Solo offers the power to process customer payments, print receipts, track sales transactions, and more to manage your business. Welcome to Clover’s Station Solo.
Large, versatile display.
The Station Solo’s 14″, high-definition display makes your work fast and easy, from inventory and employee management to payments and reporting.
The Station Solo gives you a fingerprint login for enhanced employee security in addition to end-to-end encryption for every payment transaction.
Custom orders done right.
With the Station Solo, you can create custom orders quickly and accurately. You can adjust a menu item, add or remove optional ingredients and modifiers, automatically update the order total, and more.
Speed, power, reliability.
This machine packs plenty of processing power to help you run your business faster. Now, with an even faster CPU and more RAM.
The Clover Station Solo comes equipped with a robust set of features including:
- Magnetic-stripe swiper, EMV reader, and contactless NFC technology.
- Fingerprint scanner for secure staff login.
- High-speed thermal printer.
- A cash drawer.
- 5MP camera for scanning barcodes and QR codes.
- High-definition 14″ LCD screen.
- ProcessorQualcomm® Snapdragon™ 660 octa-core processor
- SoftwareAndroid 10
- Internal Memory2GB RAM, 16GB Flash
- DisplayTiltable 14.0″, 1920×1080 TVDPI (160ppi) LCD
- Ports4 USB, 2 RJ12, & 1 12-V charging port for a Clover Flex
- AudioInternal speaker and microphone
- Internet ConnectionEthernet, Wi-Fi, 4G/LTE
Pair with the Clover Cash Drawer.
The Clover cash drawer is the official matching cash drawer for The Mini and The Station, built by Clover. This drawer has 5 bill slots and 5 coin slots and automatically pops open if you ring a sale when connected to your Mini or Station Clover system via the included interface cable.
Leave us a message.
Currently, ECS is only able to process payments within the United States and its territories. If you are outside the US, we appreciate your interest and hope to expand our payment processing capabilities in the future.
More terminals from Clover.
If this is your first time setting up your Clover Solo, follow these steps to turn on your clover:
1. Place the white connector cable in its color coordinated ports on the back of your clover devices.
2. Use the provided screwdriver to secure the cable in place.
3. Connect the black power brick to the white hub.
4. Connect the black power chord to the black power brick.
5. Plug in the power cable to power on your Clover Solo.
6. Follow the setup wizard to finish setting up your device.
Clover recommends keeping your device on and plugged in. However if you need to turn on and off your device, hold down the green power button on the side of the smaller device under the LCD touch screen panel.
If this does not work, you can unplug and plug back in the device. If your Clover wont turn on after plugging in your power cable, check your outlet for a blown fuse. You can test this by plugging in other electronics to see if they work on that outlet.
Do not factory reset a Clover device unless directed to by Clover customer support.
A factory reset erases all data from your device. Any transactions stored while offline are also deleted, but transactions that were accepted, but not batched, are saved before being deleted from the device.
When you factory reset a Clover device, you’ll receive:
1. A new activation code via email (your original activation code is no longer valid).
2. A notification with the new Clover Station factory reset code when you log in to your Clover account.
You should only factory reset your device if:
1. You are canceling your account.
2. You are receiving a replacement device.
3. You have been recommended to by Clover customer support.
You can factory reset a device using the Setup or Settings app on a device, or from Account & Setup on the Web Dashboard.
Factory reset using the Setup app:
1. Make sure to select the Owners Account and not Admin.
2. Open the Setup app on the device you want to reset.
3. Tap Devices.
4. Select the device you’re currently using.
5. Tap the Clover Reset button; then tap the checkbox to confirm that you understand all offline transactions on the device will be deleted.
Factory reset using the Settings app:
1. Open the Settings app or swipe down from the top right corner of your Clover screen, then select Settings.
2. Tap Reset; then select Factory data reset.
3. Tap Reset Device to confirm.
Factory reset on the Web Dashboard:
1. From a web browser, log in to https://www.clover.com/dashboard/login.
2. From the Account menu at the top right, select Account & Setup.
3. In the About Your Business section, select Devices.
4. In the Devices list, find the device to be reset and click the pencil icon.
5. Select Factory Reset.
6. A message appears requiring you to confirm the reset and acknowledge that all data and unprocessed orders on the device will be lost.
7. Confirm the reset, and then select Factory Reset to reset the device, or select Cancel.
8. After your device resets, follow the onscreen instructions to activate and connect your Clover device.
For more information on Clover set up, be sure to check out your Clover Station and Clover Station Solo PDF guide.