Keeping our merchants on target.
ECS offers secure credit and debit card processing for your firearms business through your eCommerce store or on-site location with mobile POS, physical card readers, and virtual terminals.
Our partners at
Trident 1 is the leading provider of all-in-one POS software designed specifically for the firearms industry, created to replace the need for multiple outdated software systems with a singular integrated ATF-compliant solution.
Firearm businesses we support:
- Shooting ranges
- Firearms training courses
- eCommerce firearm retailers
- Brick-and-mortar firearm retailers
- Mobile or off-site firearm retailers
Don’t see your business on this list? Give us a call and we can customize our solutions to your business.
The key benefits.
Trident 1 replaces antiquated systems with a modernized, omnichannel solution that streamlines operations and improves business efficiencies—the only turnkey solution for optimizing every function for firearms industry merchants.
Navigate this easy-to-use software with Trident 1 University’s variety of training tactics. Trident 1 provides tutorials within the POS software, on-site, over the phone, and email support.
Streamline your operations with automatic notifications for every task. Manage gun rentals, maintenance, and usage. Optimize employee and customer management, sales, and virtually every operational task.
Achieve ATF compliance with FFL Guard through Fastbound integrated electronic e4473 boundbook.
Trident 1 stands as a cloud-powered eCommerce and management solution, accessible from virtually any location and device, whether you’re in-store or on the go with your mobile. With an internet connection, the robust toolkit is at your fingertips, freeing you from terminal constraints and user limitations.
Tools in your arsenal.
- Recurring billing automation, both online and in-person.
- Pricing parameters (such as initiation and range fees, hourly rates, and unique pricing for specific deals, holidays, or discounts).
- New customer processing.
- Employee management with commission reports, an integrated time clock, scheduling, and payroll.
- Reporting analytics and statistics.
- Customer relationship management with memberships, targeted promotions, and more.
- Retail management (including inventory, catalogs, barcoding, labeling, work requests, and tracking).
- Range event and class management (both scheduling, synching calendars, and registration).
Have questions? Get in touch.
Currently, ECS is only able to process payments within the United States and its territories.